I made this recipe last night for dinner and absolutely loved it! It was very easy to make, I might add, and was a crowd pleaser- all empty bowls! I found this recipe on Pintrest from savorytooth.com! I did change a few things here and there to suit my taste buds!
- basmati rice and naan bread
- cilantro or parsley
- Marinating the chicken: Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add chicken chunks and coat with the marinade. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Sautéing the chicken: Add chicken chunks along with the marinade to a 3-quart pan over medium-high heat and sauté until the chicken is mostly cooked.
- Simmering the sauce: Reduce to medium heat. Add butter, jalapeño, and garlic to the same pan. Cook until the garlic browns, about 1 minute. (After this I added everything to a large pot so the tomato sauce and cream would not overflow when stirring) Add the tomato sauce, heavy whipping cream, garam masala, paprika, and salt. Mix well. Bring to a boil and then decrease heat to a simmer over medium-low heat. Simmer until the sauce thickens, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serving: Serve with basmati rice and naan. Garnish with cilantro or parsley. (I got my naan bread from Whole Foods and just buttered it and put garlic on it.
This recipe is from savorytooth.com